01 09 10

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Paper Streamer Fun


We needed something active to do to stay cool during a hot summer day!   Perhaps we will try this activity again this weekend.  Minnesota winters can be cold!



This is what we did:


  1. I gave the girls some paper streamers and wall-safe tape (I used blue painters tape). 
  2. I told the girls to "go crazy" with the streamers; taping the streamers from one side of the room to the other to create a paper streamer maze.  It got interesting, but was a lot of fun!  
  3. Once they found their way out of the streamer maze, I asked the girls if they could start on one end of the paper streamer maze and climb through to the other without pulling the streamers off the wall!  

The girls LOVED it.  It kept them busy for awhile and there was a lot of laughing!  As a mom, I LOVED it to.  The kids set it up and the kids took it down!  You gotta LOVE that!  This type of streamer maze is adaptable to most indoor settings.  Use a hallway if you'd prefer to use less paper streamers!  Next time we do this activity, I may try using paper streamers in rainbow colors. Wouldn't that be LOVELY?

No comments:

Post a Comment