01 09 10

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Burn A Basket

 


My family gifted me with a woodburning set and I absolutely LOVE it!  It's so fun to make "one of a kind crafts" and personalize them if I choose. Last summer my friend and I spent a sunny afternoon "plugged in" to baskets, baskets, baskets! You can too!  It's easy, inexpensive, and LOVELY!



This is what I did:
  1. I bought inexpensive baskets on sale at stores, garage sales, and thrift stores.
  2. I traced leaves on the side but anything traceable will work.  I also used a tool in my set to make the circles.
  3. I woodburned on my penciling.
That's it!  My friend created a basket for her granddaughter with her name on it and she's using it to hold her little socks. I'm using one of mine to hold tape, paper clips, pens, etc. Depending upon the size of the basket, the possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment