but, this is what we did:
- Use crayons to color on a piece of sandpaper. The darker you press the more vibrant it will appear on your shirt.
- Put a piece of cardboard (I used a cereal box) under the front of the t-shirt so that you won't get crayon on the back of the t-shirt.
- Place your drawing face down on the front of the t-shirt.
- Put a small dish towel over the back of the sandpaper.
- On a medium setting, iron over the towel.
- Peel back the sandpaper to reveal your design.
- Put it in the dryer for about 20 minutes to set the design.
- Wash alone - so that you don't get crayon on the entire load of laundry.