This is what I did:
- I purchased a large grapevine wreath at JoAnn Fabrics (I think I spent about $8.00)
- I purchased some silk flowers (when they were on sale).
- I clipped the flowers from the long stem using a wire cutter.
- I inserted the flowers into the wreath.
The first picture is my fall wreath and the second I changed out for Christmas. I think it works well for Valentine's day too. I'll probably find something green to add in March. I didn't hot glue the flowers in place so I can just pull them out at the end of the season. I'm saving the flowers to rebuild another wreath at a different time! I need to find a tutorial on bow tying - mine obviously needs help. I don't have a lot of experience in design so I tried to take a close look at the wreaths that were for sale in the stores. I noticed that they were symmetrical, so I tried to do the same. Let me know what you think!!