01 09 10

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Paper Plate Turkey

Gobble Gobble!  The boys made a paper plate turkey craft for Thanksgiving.  I LOVE how they turned out.

This is what we did:


  1. I traced a circle in the middle of the plate for the boys to be the head of the turkey.
  2. My Big Guy used watercolors to paint feathers around the entire plate.
  3. He painted the head a solid color.
  4. I cut a little triangle for a beak.
  5. He added BIG googly eyes.
  6. He taped a variety of feathers to the back of the plate.
  7. We should have added a goblet...next year. :)
This was one of our favorite turkey crafts.  My Big Guy spent a lot of time coloring the feathers - more than a half hour!  He really enjoys painting!  The Little Guy used a dobber/dot art to color his!

No comments:

Post a Comment