This is what she did:
- Place marshmallows on a large stick (you can find the white ones she used in the baking aisle).
- Dip the marshmallows in water (wipe of excess water - not dripping, on a paper towel).
- Dip the damp marshamallow into different colors of sprinkles.
- Punch hole into a mini cupcake liner and move it close to the marshmallows.
- Place floral styrofoam into a decorative pot.
- Push the sticks into place.
- Fill in the spaces with Easter grass.
- My aunt tied a a pretty ribbon around the pot to finish the look.
These were a perfect treat for Easter but I think it would be adorable for any type of family gathering or shower. Thanks Aunt Lorraine!