01 09 10

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fit For A King & Queen

Who believes great discoveries occur accidently?  I've never given it much thought until I  recently spilled a drop of paint on the corner of my fitted sheet while touching up my headboard.  I felt pretty disappointed that I had stained my new fitted sheet; but after laundering it and remaking my bed, I realized I had made a time saving discovery!  My paint stain made it easy for me to find the right corner the first time.  No more hit or miss! 

  

This is what I did:
  1. I marked the two corners on the foot of my fitted sheet with a permanent marker.  I chose the foot because no one can see the markings there but me!

I LOVE my discovery!  If this is an old tip, I wish I knew it a long time ago.  Why don't all fitted sheets come with marked ends, especially queen and king sizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment