This is what we did:
- Tear off a piece of cling wrap. Long enough to hold about 5 pieces of candy. (The longer the cling wrap, the longer the necklace).
- Lay the cling wrap on a hard surface. Fold it in half (the long way).
- Lay 5 pieces of wrapped candy down the center of the cling wrap.
- Fold one side over the candy and then the other.
- Cut 6-8 inch strips of curling ribbon to tie in between the pieces of candy.
- Cut a longer strip of curling ribbon to tie at each end to connect the necklace.
- Curl the ribbon.
- Add the Bible verse: Psalm 119: 103